Development of the Fixing method to the wall
1. Generation-Screws and Dowels with Drill: traditionally, the Fixing of objects on the wall must be done with the help of drills, dowels and screws.
2. Generation: Vacuum suction cups and 3M Adhesive- There is no need for drilling or screwing, but this generation has significant disadvantages: it load capacity is limited to 4 lb. they often fall off, do not last permanently.
3. Generation: MAGIC ADHESIVE PADS, more stable and stronger than 3M Adhesives, Command Adhesives, Vacuum Suction Cups. Load capacity over 22 lb, no tools, no drilling, no surface damage.
In case of re-positioning or moving, the ingenious technique makes re-use of the article possible and leaves no traces of glue on the wall.
The magic adhesive pads are the perfect alternative to regular nails. For maximum adhesion we recommend a flat, clean and solid surface e.g. glass, tile or steel.
1.Clean the dust, oil and water from the surface.
2. Peel off the protective film from the adhesive area.
2.Mark the right position and stick it onto the wall.
4. Squeeze the air from the middle to the edge.
5.Place the item and close screw nuts tightly.
6. Check, if the item is firmly attached to the magic adhesive pads.
Attention in use：
1.Do not stick it on moist, oily or rough surfaces.
2.Do not hang any fragile or valuable items before the adhesive nail is properly installed.
3.In case the wall is colored, the surface may be damaged.
4.If the item is loose or falls shortly after installation, please check thoroughly again if there is any crease on the adhesive film.
5.In case of wrong installation or repositioning of the magic adhesive pads slowly pull from one corner.